CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Fairy Wings

This is my over the top card, and I'm not sure if it's too much.  It's very pretty but might be a bit OTT.




The stamps are both Lily of the Valley, the image is Birthday Fairy and the sentiment is from For You Circular Sentiments Set 7.  Both were stamped with a Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad and the image coloured with my trusty Copics .  The flowers, I think, are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The pink butterflies are from Crafts-U-Love  Marianne March release.  The purple butterflies and leaves are from Joy Crafts dies and are again from Crafts-U-Love.

The white swirly bits are Spellbinders Doodle Parts, the other Spellbinders are Big Scalloped Circles Large and Standard Circles Large.  The Martha Stewart punch is Vintage Lace , the ribbon is from my stash  and the pearls are from Kaiser Crafts.  The Copics used were:  Bear E50,51,53.  Hair E33,51,53.  Skin E0000,00,11. R20.  Clothes RV000,10,23,34.  BV02,04,08,31.

 I'm entering this for Flutter By Wednesday challenge 151
 And also Wild Orchid Challenge - Wings
 And Crafty Creations Challenges -115 its as easy as 123

Let me know what you think of this one, as I'm not at all sure about it.  Happy crafting and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Hugz, Janice

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Well I think it's a lovely card. Not over the top at all. Best of luck with the challenges. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card janice.the image is so pretty and i love your colours and embellishments.not over the top at all.
    happy easter :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our recipe challenge! Great project - really lovely. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete