CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Happy 70th Birthday Tam

This is a birthday card for one of our families best friends, it's his 70th birthday.


The Spellbinders used are Grand Labels One and Labels One and Fancy Tags .  The sentiments are gold peelies and the playing cards are from Kanban.


A side view of the card, I added a hinge inside the card to stop it from ending up lying flat with the weight of the front embellies.  The greeting is on the back, which I forgot to take a photo of, one of those senior moments.

A very quick card to make and a very quick post today.   My Labyrinthitis is playing up since I came back from holiday and I feel quite sick and dizzy.  Have a great crafting day, hugz,  Janice

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Just found you from another blog: great tip about using pillows for stuffing...one worth remembering as I have to have it sent from the UK! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it,

    Gill in Canada

    P.S. our daughter is a big fan of her Cricut as well......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, what an amazing blog you have with very intricately designed cards!

    ReplyDelete