CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 April 2012

All Purpose Card

This card is one of the quickest and easiest cards I've made.  I didn't put a sentiment on the front because I don't know what I'll use it for just yet, it would do any female occasion.


The base is 6 inches square, matted and layered with red and dull gold.  I used Spellbinders Lace Doily Motifs and cut out the centre with Classic Squares and again cut out the centre of that one with Classic Squares and cut out a square by hand and mounted it behind. 


The foliage flourishes are from Spellbinders Floral Flourishes.  The Flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts, I believe it's a deep red Gardenia, they are sooo spectacular.  I've added some pearls to give a bit of bling to the floral flourishes.  Hope you like this one, I think it's quite an elegant card.
Hugz, Janice

3 comments:

  1. A very elegant card, could be used for any occasion....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stylish card janice.the flower is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, this is a very gorgeous card! I think you like Christmas card making as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete