CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Finished At Last

A very quick update on my craft room.  Five pictures shows all, 'cos it's not a big room.


This is the side of the room that wasn't completed in the last craft room post.  This is now the finished and workable article.


The picture below is what it looked like in the last craft room post - half finished.


I decided to go for wall units instead of the existing open shelves, the shelves were very efficient storage but didn't look good but the wall cupboards sure do look a whole lot better.


And now for the other side.


Same side different view.

I'm really pleased with my new craft room, it's a pleasure to be in it.  Nice, bright and well organised.

Hugz, Janice

6 comments:

  1. wow your room looks fantastic. Wanna come and sort mine out??????? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some are spoiled,looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic craft room Janice, sooooo tidy and neat. Now I've got to ask the question how long does it stay like that. I say that tongue in cheek as I know from my experience it only takes minutes to completely loose sight of the work bench and floor....but well done I love it....its great to be organised like you are..it saves time when you know where everything is.

    You have inspired me...time for an overhaul of mine.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo how super ... can I come and play please ... lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great craft room - bet it doesn't stay that tidy for long!!! I seem to spend at least as much time tidying mine as I do actually crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great room! I love the cabinets and the lighting. That is a problem for me in my basement. I need more light... Thank you for sharing. I plan to do my room next month..I am cleaning out a spare bedroom now...

    ReplyDelete