CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cricut Flower Card

This is a card I made a long while ago and the first thing I have to do is apologise for the fact that this is not my original idea but was inspired by someone on the Cricut Message Board.  I think her name was Isabella Wheadon and she was quite happy for me to make and show this card although it is not a direct copy of her card.  This is still one of my favourite cards of all time.


It was made on my Cricut Expressions using StoryBook for the circles, flowers and swirlies and I think, Home Accents for the leaves.  I've embellished with yellow pearls and glitter gel pens.  The sentiments are silver peel offs.  I hope you like this one as much as I do.  Isabella is a very talented lady.

I am hoping things will get back to normal for me soon, my kitchen is almost finished being fitted and then it will need decorated.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card design.gorgeous flowers and i love soft colour.
    bet you are pleased the kitchen is nearly finished ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete