CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 May 2011

Kanban Christmas Tree

This is a card I made for last Christmas, again using another reject Kanban image from their factory shop.


I cut the image out using Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, and matted and layered with Classic Scalloped Circles Large and Eyelet Circles, the same with the smaller circle with the sentiment.  The white snowflake is a brad from my stash and the silver holograpgic snowflakes are peel-offs.  The standard circles are ringed with a narrow silver border peel-off.  It was another quick and easy card that would go through the post easily.

Hopefully my kitchen will be finished in a week or so, my husband is tiling at the moment, so the end is in sight and I can get back to some cardmaking.  Hugz, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment