CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 May 2011

Perfect Gift

A hug is a perfect gift, how true!  I haven't really indulged in much crafting since we started the kitchen refit on the last week of April.  Yesterday, I felt the need to get started again and this is what I came up with.


The stamp is by Penny Black and is called 'A Hug Is...',  I used a Rusty Brown Stazon inkpad to make the words standout.  The flower is made using two different die sets, the Spellbinders Rose Creations and Marianne Ribbon Flower 1.  The leaves are from Spellbinders Foliage set and the twirly bit is from the Doodle Parts set, the butterfly is also from Spellbinders.  The card, paper, brad and jewels are all from my stash.  I love the nice soft colours in this card, it appeals to me, and I really enjoyed making the flower.

Well, that's all for today.  I need to get stuff ready to take with me for tomorrow mornings craft club, I haven't been there since we started the kitchen and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card janice.the sentiment is beautiful and i love your details and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete