CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Rose Creations

I have just been waiting to have a go at this kind of card since I bought the Rose Creations dies a few weeks ago, but my kitchen got in the way.


The card was made using only cream coloured card and various 'brown' chalks.  The mat was made using Martha Stewart Vintage Lace punch, the edges were chalked.  The flower was made using Spellbinders Rose Creations, the first three sizes, they were chalked after embossing but still in the dies.


The branch was from the Foliage set by Spellbinders, again embossed and chalked and the twirrly bit is a Marianne die.


The butterflies are from Joy Craft Dies, embossed and chalked while still in the die.


I hope you like this card, if you do, leave me a comment and let me know.  Hugz, Janice

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! i love the details!
    found your blog on SCS - and i'm passing on an award to you!!! you can find the award to post to your blog if you'd like -- and more info on my blog -- http://serenitylanedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card janice.i love the elegant design and the flower is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. It's beautiful. And the colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete