CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Fairy in Blue

This is a card I made a wee while ago, I'm still not back to making cards after the kitchen fit.  I might try to fit one in today, I'm beginning to have withdrawal syptoms.


It's a LOTV Tiptoe Fairy stamp coloured with Copics, sorry I don't have the Copics list for this one.  The sentiment stamp is also LOTV, they are sooo handy and fit right in with the Spellbinder dies.  The Spellbinders are Big Scalloped Circles Large and Standard Circles Large.  The leaves are from a Marianne die and the flowers are from George and Basic Shapes on my Cricut.

I'm entering this card into the Stamp Something - Something with wings challenge.

I should get back to making cards soon, if not today.  There's not much work left to do in the kitchen until the fitters come back, it's just getting rid of the dust which gets in everywhere.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card janice.i love the lotv image and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete