CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 May 2011

Cricut Flutterbyes

I made the butterflies on my Cricut using Storybook cartridge, they're very ornate and made in two layers, the top layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug..


I'm not really a pink person but I love the colours of this card, right down to the pink pearls from Kaiser Craft.  I don't have a name for the paper, it came from pre-blogging days.  It was quick and easy to make.

That's all for today, I'm still in the kitchen trying to put things to rights.  The electrics won't be finished until Friday and there are still some small joinery things to be done, goodness knows when they'll be complete.   Happy crafting, Janice

3 comments:

  1. Love ther butterflies and the paper is gorgeous this is a fab card.

    Sheron xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card janice.the butterflies and paper are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautiful butterflies. I just love that paper, the colour is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete