CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 May 2011

My Son's Birthday

My son's birthday is this weekend and here is his card.


I made this for him a few month's back, nice to be organised this year for birthdays.  I just hate doing a card in a hurry, I never like the card once it's done.  I hope he likes it.  The stamp is from Fun Stamps and is called Beer Cheers, it has been coloured with Copics.  The card and paper were from my stash.  The photo corners are gold peelies and the lovely red dots are Candi from Craftworks Cards.  The beer mug has been covered with Clear Accents to give it a bit of a shine and puff paint used for the foam.  The sentiment and his name are gold peelies.

Have a good and crafty day.  Hugz, Janice

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I have this stamp and just used it yesterday to make a 21st card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant male card janice.the image is great and the backing paper is fab :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful male card...they are so difficult for me and you have done a great job!! Happy Birthday to your son! Sweetie, thank you so much for your sweet comment over on LOTV Ideas to Inspire! If you would like this ASTRONAUT card for your little grandson, just semd me an email and I will send it out to you...Have a great weekend...Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice masculine card! He will love it! I like the color choices and the dp background!
    BTW I just gave your blog an award! It's for newer blogs to get more recognition and views! You can get it from my blog at: http://jillwag-grooveonwithgillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete