CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Christmas Kiss

I know it's another Christmas card but my house is still a craft free zone.  This is the third day of a two day kitchen fit and it still won't be finished today.


The stamp is from Buzzcraft and is from the Bear Essentials set.  It's been stamped and coloured in with Copics.  The Spellbinders are Big Scalloped Ovals Large and Big Scalloped Circles Large.  The snowflake border is Martha Stewart punch around the page Aspen Snowflake.  The sentiment is done with silver peelies.

I like the soft grey blues of the background paper, I have used some of the punched out snowflakes with jewels to give a bit of bling to what is after all a very plain paper.

I hope you're having a better day than me, this kitchen should have been finished yesterday, I can't wait.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card janice.the image is adorable and great paper and colours.
    so sorry your kitchen is not finished.fingers crossed for you that it will soon be sorted :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete