CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 April 2011

Birthday Girl

This will be a very quick post today.  This is a card I made a wee while ago and unfortunately I don't have a list for the Copics.  I hope you like this card, I think it's adorable and I just love the colours.


Both the main image and also the sentiment stamps are Lily of the Valley and our little cutie was coloured with Copics.  The Spellbinders are Labels Five, Standard Circles Large and Classic Scalloped Circles Large.  The pearls are from Kaiser Crafts and I embellished on the cake and around the edges of the spellbinders with Stickles. 

Have a happy Monday and keep crafting.  Hugz, Janice

4 comments:

  1. Yes, a real cutie, lovely x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful work with this precious image!! What an adorable birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card. Thanks for the comment and im glad you played along this week at For Fun.

    ReplyDelete