CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 April 2011

A Wee Cutie

This is just a quick post, too much to do today and as usual not enough time.  I don't work anymore but I still have no time, I don't know where it disappears to.  This is a card I made a wee while ago and my daughter has already appropriated it to give to someone.  So here goes and I hope you like it.


I don't remember too many details about this one, my memory is really rotten these days, I think my head is full of dandelion fluff.  The stamp is LOTV - Dandelion Clock and the sentiment is also LOTV.  I used Copics to colour in the image but I don't have a list.  The butterfly is a Spellbinders die.

Sorry, I'm a wee bit short on detail, I hope the nice card makes up for it.  Now I must go and do that horrible thing called HOUSEWORK, starting with the ironing.  Have a good day.  Hugz, Janice

3 comments:

  1. this is really beautiful janice.i love your colours and gorgeous details and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card. colouring is well blended xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete