CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Snow Time

Back to the size of card I like the best, 6X6 square, with the cutest snowman from Lily of the Valley.  I bought a new punch from Craft World at the weekend, so I just had to use it on this card.


The stamp is, of course, Lily of the Valley Mr Snowman and, cute little thing that he is, he's coloured with Copics.  The Spellbinders today are Classic Squares Small and Labels One, the Martha Stewart punch is Vintage Lace.  The background paper is OLD and I don't have a name to go with it.  There are peel off borders and circles to decorate.  Copics:  Hat & scarf  R22,46,59. Black, C3,5,7.  Body & nose YR02,04.  B60.  Present & baubles G02,05,07. Y15.  Shadows & snow B60. W1.

I'm going to put this card into Winter Wonderland Challenge

My craft room looks like it's badly in need of a tidy up and maybe some different storage solutions for my evergrowing collection of ribbons, not all of them are on spools, most of them are just a metre of this and that.  And my flower collection needs reorganising, sounds like a job for today.  Now I have my day organised, I'm off to make an early start.  Have a crafty day and enjoy yourself.  Hugz, Janice.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image, Janice and great punched frame! Thank for joining us at Winter Wonderland, good luck, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card janice.i love the fab snowman and the punched frame :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - just the right mix of on-trend and traditional. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete