CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 April 2011

Floral Any Occasion

I wanted another shot at making my own flower, and so this card was born.  I have used other flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts but the main flower was made by me and my Spellbinders.  It's a good way to get a matching flower for your background paper.


It's all yellow, blue and green, sorry I don't have a name for the paper.  The Spellbinders used are Large Scalloped Ovals and Petite Ovals Large.  The corner twiddly bits are from Cuttlebug.  The flower was made from layers of Large Scalloped Circles.  The leaves are made from Marianne dies and Joy Crafts dies.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've used a brad from my stash for the middle of the flower.  I'm going to enter this card in the For Fun Challenges - colour challenge

I'm going to get some Christmas designs stamped and hopefully coloured today, I'm well behind on my quota.  Over the year I make enough Christmas cards for me to send to friends and family and also my friends at the craft club,  I also make for my daughter and for my husband for work colleagues.  There is usually some for charity as well and this comes to between 150 and 200.  They are all different, I don't usually make two the same, where would be the fun in that?  So I think I had better get on and get some more ready.  Have a good and crafty day.  Hugz, Janice

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your handmade flower! It's becoming more and more popular to make your own flowers and you've done a great job! Thanks for joining our FOR FUN colour challenge this week with your fab card! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card janice.your handmade flower is gorgeous and i love your fab design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges! And lots of luck on getting those Christmas cards done. I should get started, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete