CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 April 2011

Janette's Birthday

This is a card I made for my friend Janette for her birthday.


This was my very first attempt at using flowers on my cards.  For a first shot it's not too bad.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. the Spellbinders is Labels Five, the pearls are from Kaiser Crafts.  The Happy Birthday and lettering are peelies.  Unfortunately, I don't have a name for the paper but I do know I bought it at Craft World, it has the most wonderfully muted colours and is glittered, it's just gorgeous.

Well, it's back to the kitchen for me, it's now less than a week until B&Q fit the new kitchen.  There's still lots of work to do before then and the floor units still have to come out.  Happy crafting.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card janice.the colours ane flowers are so pretty.
    have a fab easter weekend :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, sure Jeanette will love it.

    Suz xx

    ReplyDelete