CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Elegant Snowman

This is one of my oldest and still favourite stamps, unfortunately there are no manufacturers details on the stamp at all, a bit strange.  He is about 9 years or so old and probably bought from QVC, as we didn't have a lot of craft shops around here.  He is such a jolly snowman, I use him every year for at least a few of my Christmas cards and here he is again.


The background paper is from Bo Bunny called a Gift of Love bought from my local craft shop, Craft World.  The Spellbinders are Classic Squares Small and Lacey Squares, the punch is Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Vintage Lace, also bought from Craft World.  The ribbon is from my stash, as are the little jewels.  The snowman was coloured with Copics:  Hat C3,5,7. G17. R59.  Nose R02,05.  Scarf, gloves and waistcoat R22,46,59. YG03,63,67.  Candy cane R46. Shading for snow B60.

I'm putting him in for Bah Humbug Challenge 14 Candy Canes and also Christmas Card Challenge 19 - Bow so wish me luck.

My daughter and grandson are coming over today, so my day will be a bit busier than usual.  I think we are going to go down to Ayr on the coast, probably a wee walk along the shore and lunch at the garden centre.  Have a good day and enjoy your crafting.  Hugz, Janice

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice ... what a super snowman and I notice he is clutching his candy cane really tightly. Hope he manages to eat it before he melts lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice what a cutie, hope he enjoys his candy cane!! have just got 2 gorgeous snowmen stamps myself, like yours the type you want to use again and again, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. not surprised you use this stamp each year it's a real beauty and the mounts set it off to perfection. Gorgeous papers and colours combined - a truly fab card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card janice.i love the fab snowman and stunning traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog this week. :)

    ReplyDelete