CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 April 2011

Peachy Keane

This is the first time I've tried to make a card up for a challenge, rather than putting in a card I've already made.  Not sooo happy with this, it didn't turn out so well.  It will go into the Lily of the Valley challenge - peach & green.


Peach is not a colour I've used very much, so I had to search the stash in desperation to find something.  The paper is from a magazine I've had at some point in the dim & distant past and I've torn it out and stored it away.  The Spellbinders are Eyelet Circles and Standard Circles Large.  The image is Lily of the Valley - Fairies On Tiptoe, stamped and coloured with Copics.  The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from Kaiser Crafts, Ice Green.  Copics - Clothes R00,02,05. G21. YG11,63,67.  Skin E0000,00,11. R20.  Hair E33,51.  Flowers R00,02,05. G21,85,94.  Yg67,91.

This is only the second time I've entered the LOTV challenge, so wish me luck.  Have a great and very crafty weekend.  Hugz, Janice

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, i love the image

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card janice.i love your colours and fab image.
    good luck in the challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Janice. Don't know why you are worried?

    Lovely lo and good on you for finding the colours you needed.

    Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lovely card, one of my favourite stamps from LoTV. It gets used a lot! I know what you mean about making a card for a challenge, rather than just entering a card you've made - making the card is a challenge in its self I've found. Best of luck, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV x

    ReplyDelete