CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2011

Mother's Day Card

I would like to share with you the card my daughter made for me for Mother's Day.  She has made cards for a number of years but this is the first time she has gone for 'my style' of card and it is soooo lovely.


The butterfly and Eyelet Circles are Spellbinders.  I hope you like this as much as I do, I think it's wonderful.  Hugz, Janice.  I'm going to enter this card in the The Play Date Cafe Challenge #75.  It would be really nice if her card wins, she would be thrilled to bits.

7 comments:

  1. what a lucky mum and lovely daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and great blog hun, i have become a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a beautiful job on this card! Welcome to blogging, have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice your daughter did a lovely job :) Thank you for entering this card at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! LOVE those pearl-studded butterflies! And what a treasured beauty from your precious daughter! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just beautiful! The butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! Love those butterflies! LOVE the patterned paper too! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete