CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 April 2011

Happy Christmas Choir

Another lovely Lily of the Valley stamp.  I made this a wee while ago, can't really do much when the kitchen fitters are in.


I can't give you much in the way of details on the card.  It's a LOTV Christmas Choir stamp, coloured with Copics.  The Spellbinders are Labels Eight and Fancy Tags.  The Happy Christmas is a peel off and the dots are holographic dots in green and red.

Until the kitchen is complete and everything back to normal, this house is a craft free zone.  We had two fitters and two electricians this morning but now we only have the fitters, although the electrics aren't finished yet.  The kitchen was supposed to be finished today but looks like it's going to carry over until tomorrow.  Wish me luck, I just want a working sink and a cooker I can use.  Happy crafting, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment