CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 April 2011

Flutterbye Dreams

I seem to use my Spellbinders more and more these days.  It used to be my Cricut and I said to my husband "I won't need these Spellbinders, when I can cut out the shapes I want on my wonderful Cricut".  Boy!  What a liar I turned out to be.  I am sitting in my craft room just now and I can't see a card that doesn't have some input from my Spellbinders.  Just goes to show, you don't know what's around the corner.


The background paper comes from a pad by Papermania called Sugar & Spice from Craft World, the card for matting and layering came from my stash, mostly from The Papeterie.  The Spellbinders are Scalloped Circles Large and also the main butterflies are Spellbinders from Craft World, the small ones in the corners are from Marianne Dies.  The Happy Birthday is a gold peel off and I've finished off with pearls from Kaiser Craft, jewels from Papermania and Candi from Craftwork Cards.  I hope you like this one I certainly do, it turned out better than I thought.  Happy crafting.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments: