CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Joy to the World

This is another older stamp - JOY from Inkadinkado, it's another one I use every year.


As usual, I stamped the image on pearlised card using a Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad and coloured with Copics.  The Spellbinders used are Labels Eight, Large Labels and Labels Five, The Martha Stewart punch around the page is Vintage Lace.  I've embellished with Stickles Crystal Ice, Craftworks Candi and holographic peel off dots.  Copics list:  R22,44,59. Y38. YG00,03,63,67. not a long list this time.

I'm off to our craft club tonight, so today will be spent getting my stuff gathered together, and making sure I don't forget anything.  And, of course, still trying to empty kitchen cupboards, one week today the new kitchen will get fitted.  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy crafting.  Hugz, Janice

ps I'm putting this in for Christmas Card Challenges no. 20 - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment