CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Flutterbyes & Pearls

This is an out and out Cuttlebug card, no getting away from it.  My mojo had gone awandering again and I couldn't think what to do, well, for good or for bad, this is it.


The Spellbinders dies are Fair Isle Pendant and Photocorners.  The butterflies are from Marianne, I bought them at the weekend.  It's a set of four and they are just what I'd been looking for, small but open butterflies but not a punch.  As you can see the card is liberally decorated with Kaiser Craft pearls.  It looked very stark when I'd finished, so I used some chalk to soften up the edges a wee bit.

That's it for today, have a really good crafty day.  Hugz, Janice

ps  I'm going to enter this card for A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge
     and also Papertake Weekly Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the colour and the layout fab flutterbies Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card janice.very stylish.the butterflies are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card. just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete