CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Copper Butterfly

I made this ages ago after a visit to the Glasgow Craft Show.  I picked up some crafty wire mesh at the show and used it to cut out the butterfly.


The corners are Spellbinders Photo Corners and the oval is a Cuttlebug cut & emboss die set.  I really like the soft colours which match perfectly with the copper mesh.  I must look for the rest of the mesh, it really is great stuff, easy to use.

This is a very short post I know.  My kitchen was delivered today and the fitters are coming tomorrow to start work.  Right now, I have nothing in the kitchen except for my fridge freezer and cooker, there is no sink and no water, no cupboards either.  I am looking forward to tomorrow and dreading it at the same time.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, can't wait to see this one in person.

    Luv Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card janice.the butterfly is gorgeous.
    good luck with the kitchen :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete