CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 8 April 2011

A Day Full Of Happiness

This is a card I made last night at my craft club meeting.  I love the soft colours and how they all blend together.  I had a bit of a disappointment when I started the card, the round sentiment stamp is from an A4 sheet by Lily of the Valley.  I bought the sheet at the Glasgow spring craft show from the  LOTV stand and it should have been the Christmas sentiments, however, when I opened it, although the accompanying acetate sheet has the Christmas sentiments on it, the clear stamps themselves were the Dreamy Days sentiments.  Not a disaster as I was going to be buying them anyway but an inconvenience, I have ordered the Christmas sentiments from the LOTV website, and I will check this time that I've got the right stamps.


The beautiful background card is from Kanban, English Riviera Rose, lilac, it's gorgeous, isn't it?  The Spellbinders dies are the  Classic Scalloped Circles Large, the Standard Circles Large and the lovely corner twiddily bits are from the Fanciful Holiday set.  The center doily is a Marianne die, my friend Lesley cut this out for me to use a few weeks ago at our craft club and this is me just getting around to using it, I think I may have to get this one myself.  The sentiment is LOTV  from Set 6 - Dreamy Days Sentiments, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I've used some matching gems to add a little bling, they really give the card a lift.  All in all, an easy and quick card to make. 

I hope you like this card, if you do, be sure to leave a comment or use the reactions buttoms at the bottom of the post.  Have a good weekend.  Hugz, Janice.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card janice.i like how the sentiment is the focal point and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the colour... Chris xx

    ReplyDelete