CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 April 2011

Kanban Butterfly

This is a Kanban card, I've had the lovely card and die-cut butterfly for months and not used it.  My husband was out fishing yesterday for a couple of hours and I wanted to make a card that I could finish before he got back, and then he could photo it for me.


Not my usual 6X6 card but an A4 sheet of card halved to make a C5 card, I don't usually go with ready made blanks because I like to mat and layer with the same matching card.  The main image is a Kanban die cut butterfly  called Autumn Butterfly Coffee, and the matching card is Autumn Leaves Copper Small, which I've matted on to shiny gold mirri card.   The Spellbinders are Large Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles Large and the Fancy Tags set.  The ribbon is from my stash as are the pearls from Kaiser Crafts and the sentiment is a peel off. 

Well, that's us back to the beginning of another week, I hope you all enjoyed the weekend weather, it was gorgeous here with temps at around 21C, felt like summertime.   Have a good and crafty day.  Hugz, Janice.

2 comments:

  1. stunning card janice.the butterfly is gorgeous and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Janice. What an awesome butterfly.xx

    ReplyDelete