CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 April 2011

Tea For Two

This is a cute little Lily of the Valley card.  I stamped and coloured the image before I gathered together the paper and embellishments for the card and gave myself a headache trying to match things up.  The pink paper looks nice but it's also kinda peachy as well as pink, well, you know what I mean.  It's not pinky pinky, very hard to match.


I'm sorry, I've lost the Copic list for this one but here is what I do know.  The punch is Martha Stewart Double Loops, the Spellbinders are Large Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles Large and Large Labels.  The main image and the sentiment are both from that wonderful company called Lily of the Valley.  The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the bow was readymade from Papermania bought from Craft World, my local and for me the best craft shop ever.

I hope you like this latest offering, I had fun making it, even though it was a bit frustrating trying to match up the pink.  I'm having a quiet day today, this is the craft club meeting tonight and I need to gather up my 'stuff' to take with me.  I usually try to make about three cards in the three hours, so I need to do all the matching and organising beforehand, can't take all my craft room with me, can I?  We have a great craft club, well, not so much a club, I suppose, as a gathering of like minded people.  We all bring whatever we want to make and then spend most of our time blethering (chatting, for the non-scots), we are very noisy but have great fun and I do enjoy myself.  Have a great day, the weather has finally cleared up here in East Kilbride and for the moment it looks nice and sunny.  Hugz, Janice.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the yellow and orange they go so well together. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card janice.the image is gorgeous and i love your vibrant zingy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete